Therapeutic Improv for Adults. A fun outlet for personal wellness and stress relief.
Therapeutic Improv for Adults
Wednesdays 7:00 - 8:30pm
Ongoing group. Sign up for five groups at a time.
Self-pay fee is $200 for a package of 5.
This group is covered by most insurances (rates may vary)
It's not about being funny. It's about being free. Combine improvisation and acting to create a supportive and nonjudgmental space for personal development.
This group is perfect for anyone:
• looking to feel more creative and less stuck
• wanting to improve their ability to connect to others
• wanting to increase their problem solving and spontaneity
• needing to strengthen their voice or assertiveness
• looking for a fun outlet for personal wellness and stress relief
• seeking group feedback and support around life challenges
With a drama therapist as your guide, each group meeting will include activities designed to get you on your feet to free up your mind and body. Practice taking risks and following your creative impulses to achieve personal goals—all in a safe and nurturing environment.
-Healthfirst (includes Healthfirst Medicaid)
-Healthfirst LEAF plans (member ID starts with "42...")
-Medicaid (ONLY if affiliated with one of the plans above. We cannot accept straight Medicaid.). PPO insurance plans with out-of-network benefits may also be eligible.
Learn more about using insurance to participate.
OUT OF NETWORK PLANS:
-Aetna/Aetna Student Health
-CHP/ Consolidated Health Plans
-Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
**We cannot accept GHI out of network
We are an LGBTQ affirmative practice.